Licensed Dallas Home Inspector
Hello and thank you for visitng A&T Home Inspections website. For many people, buying a home is the biggest investment you ever make. Not only that, but for most people a home is much more than an investment: it’s a part of themselves as well as their families.Although it is not mandatory in all states and provinces in North America, an inspection of dwelling houses should be a part of any real estate transaction. It is the best way to ensure that everyone is protected. If your looking for a Dallas home inspector you’ve found us. We’re fully licensed and insured so give us a call today!
Cities We Serve
Dallas · Fort Worth · Cedar Hill · Arlington · Grand Prairie · Desoto · Lancaster · Waxahachie · Mansfield · Forest Hill · Mesquite · Irving · Richardson · Garland · Carrollton · Addison · Coppell · Duncanville · Lewisville · Farmers Branch · Highland Park · Wylie · University Park · Sachse · Sunnyvale · Balch Springs · Hutchins · Seagoville · Glenn Heights · Wilmer · Ovilla · Cockrell Hill · Keller · Grapevine · Southlake · Colleyville · North Richland Hills · Hurst · Bedford · Euless · Haltom City · Burleson · Benbrook · Flower Mound · Watauga · Kennedale · Highland Village · Midlothian · Venus · Cleburne · Plano · Frisco · Little Elm · McKinney · Allen · Anna · Murphy · Denton · Corinth · The Colony · Lake Dallas · Trophy Club · Roanoke · Northlake · Westlake · Burleson · Alvarado · Joshua · Red Oak · Kaufman · Forney · Terrell · Rockwall · Rowlett · Royse City · Fate
Our user-friendly, detailed home inspection reports are the best in the business.
We are committed to providing you an accurate inspection and the best customer service in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
Your home will be inspected by a professional home inspector licensed in Texas.
Buying a home is a major investment. A professional home inspection could save you thousands of dollars in costly repairs. Our team of certified home inspectors perform a thorough and unbiased evaluation of the following:
- Roofs, vents, flashings, and trim
- Skylights, chimney, and other roof penetrations
- Eaves, soffit, trim and fascia
- Gutters and downspouts
- Grading and drainage
- Decks, railings, balconies, steps, porch’s, and patio’s
- Foundations, and crawlspaces
- Water meters, water pressure
- A/C units
- Exterior doors
- Exterior side of windows and screens
- Exterior walls
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Water heating systems
- Appliances such as dishwasher, stove, oven
- Main electrical service panel, sub panels, breakers, and outlets
- Fireplace, damper, mantle and hearth
- Attic, insulation, and ventilation
- Garage doors and safety sensors
- Interior doors
- Interior side of windows
- Interior walls, ceilings, and floors
- A thorough inspection conducted by licensed home inspector
- A comprehensive home inspection report including photos (pdf emailed to customer within 24 hours)
Schedule Your Inspection Today, 469-530-8229
A&T Home Inspections provides an accurate, reliable, and unbiased evaluation of your home at an affordable cost.
|Under 2000 sqft||$300|
|Addtl 250 sqft||$25|
|Sheds/Outbuildings > 12x12’||$50|
|Call 469-530-8229 for a custom price quote?|
$25 Off for Current/Former Military, Public Servants, First-time Home Buyers, and Teachers
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Checks, and Cash payments Schedule Your Inspection Today, 469-530-8229